Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Monday.

Well hey there Music Monday!

Can I tell y'all how much I love Music Monday?

A LOT!!!!

Today's post is going to introduce a new Artist. Well, she isn't necessarily new and I have actually already blogged one of her songs. But I am pretty sure she is new to some of you. Thus the introduction of Jess Ray and the Rag Tag Army.
FOR THE LOVE, her music is so good to my ears. Her lyrics make me love Jesus more. A long while back I told you about her song Better. The Lord has used that song to glorify Himself in my life many times. Not only in my life, but in many of my friend's lives. It is one of those songs that you just put on repeat and relish in the fact that Jesus is better than anything that this life can give you.

I recently just found Jess Ray on facebook and fell in love with her new song, Had Me For Good.
This song talks about....well, She actually posts a vid explaining it. So watch that.

Now I am about to give you some instruction and you should probably follow it. :) Trust a sister, have I ever led you wrong? Nope. :)

1. click here. You are going to be taken to her fb page.
2. Like her page.
3. Scroll down until you see the vid where it says. "It's Tuesday and we only have two weeks left!" (she explains the song.) (you can also see her heart for the Lord!)
4. Watch video. :)
5. Go to her website. Click here.
6. Listen to the song. :))))))
7. Buy song. :)

Here are the lyrics:
I remember when You spoke to me
And for the first time I believed all you were saying
And in a moment you took hold of me
You had me for good,
had me for good, had me for good

You shackled, fastened, tethered me, to Yourself
And I am broken, useless, and ruined for anything else

You're rewriting my nature
You're reworking all my default settings
And there is nothing that can change that
Not even me, not even me, not even me

You shackled, fastened, tethered me, to Yourself
And I am broken, useless, and ruined for anything else

I'm prone to wonder towards you now.

______________________________________

Well there ya have it. Music Monday people. I promise this song is good.
Jesus truly has us FOR GOOD.
I love the part that says that we are ruined for anything else but Him. I LOVE THAT. I don't want anything else but Jesus. Nothing else compares. Let the song and the love of Jesus be honey to your soul.

Love y'all.
a lot.

question of the day:
Did you listen to the song? Do you have new perception of the Lord's love for you?
Answer me, answer me! :)

Prize!!
If you answer the question I will pick a winner and send them a random cd of mixed music. Ask anyone who has ever gotten a cd from me if they are legit and they will answer, YES! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you say "legit"!

    ~Kara
    www.karamoseby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listened to it. LOVED it. Wondering why this is not on iTunes?!? BOGUS!

    <3 ya!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. listened to it 3 times! SO GOOD. will be looking forward to more music mondays! MISS YOU! lunch sometime soon? i think YES:)

    BRI:)

    ReplyDelete