Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Black and White

Man Oh Man.
Life is beautiful. I am doing two of my favorite things, sitting in a coffee shop and writing to you. :)

I have been able to catch up with a lot of old friends lately, it has been so sweet. I have been hearing a lot about life plans after graduation and just their lives in general. I have loved hearing from their hearts. I love knowing what my friends are passionate about.

Many of my friends and I are approaching graduation or have just graduated and are figuring out this whole thing called life. It is scary, but SO fun. The fun comes from knowing a Savior who is sovereign and ever loving.

Anyways, my favorite plans to hear about are the ones that aren't even close to being black and white. The plans that are just completely in the grey. I know that might sound crazy but it is truly my favorite. Reason being that I adore watching my friends lean into the Lord for direction. I love watching them fall more in love with Jesus because they are able to see His faithfulness be true. I love when my friends make the hard decision to stop relying on themselves and abide in Christ.

I love this stage of life because it is SO close to my heart. I am exactly there and let me tell you, I am leaning into the Lord and finding Him steadfast and faithful. I was able to tell my friend last night that this season in my life is so sweet. I have no idea what my life will look like after December but I know that my God is there and He has got it. Guys, because I have given up control of my life and given it over to my Jesus, I have had ridiculous joy. Not because my life is perfect or that I haven't had any trials but because, Jesus is the Prize. At the end of the day, who matters? JESUS! Even though my life is uncertain, He is the absolute truth and never changing.

MY GOD IS GOOD.

So the encouragement for the day is this; When life seems uncertain rest in the fact that Jesus is all knowing. He knows your very next step. Find courage in Jesus and be strong because He is your strength. Dig deep into the Word and let his truth soothe your soul. Let this uncertain time in your life be the one of the sweetest seasons. Jesus is faithful.

Love yall.

"My hands go up, giving You glory. I just can't give enough, You are so worthy Lord. I keep pouring it out for You. My cup is overflowing with Your perfect love. And this is my reward, I keep pouring it out for You."

No comments:

Post a Comment